SFS Centennial Labs (C-Labs)
2023 – 2024 Academic Year
If you missed any Info Sessions, you can request a recording by contacting email@example.com or contacting the Dean’s Office Front Desk. Make sure you understand the details of Centennial Lab courses and know their faculty to apply to the ONE option that is the best fit for your academic path.
Google Form applications will require your statement of purpose (up to 500 words file), resume/CV, transcript, name/email of your Dean and emergency contacts, as well as some details from your passport.
- 2024 Egypt Centennial Lab Application: ARST 4478 & 4479 Cultural Heritage in the Arab World – Rochelle Davis
- 2024 Japan-Korea Centennial Lab Application: ASST 3100 & 3101/HIST 3300 & 3302 Japan in Korea, Korea in Japan – Christine Kim, Jordan Sand
- 2024 Romania Centennial Lab Application: JCIV 3100 & 3110 Holocaust Forensics – Fr. DesBois, Andrej Umansky
- 2024 Senegal Centennial Lab Application: STIA 4935 & 4936 Technology & Futures of Work
- 2024 Domestic Centennial Lab Application: GBUS 4972 & 4971 Start-up Studio – Dale Murphy
- 2024 Domestic Centennial Lab Application GBUS 4970 WTO: Dispute Settlement – Marc Busch
Applications close: October 1, 2023 at 11:59pm (EDT)
Interviews will be held: October 4-13, 2023
Additional Information: Students must be SFS or (if so indicated in the application) GU/Main campus undergraduate students and may apply to only one of the opportunities. Please make sure to discuss your options with your academic advising Dean.
2022 – 2023 Academic Year
Application Deadline extended for 2 C-Labs:
For 2022-2023 AY, SFS will be offering the following global experience classes with experiential components for undergraduate students. Many of these opportunities may include travel in the US or abroad.
For more information, eligibility, and to apply, please visit the course links below. If the course has a travel component, travel will most likely be offered over the week of Georgetown’s main campus Spring Break (March 3 -March 12, 2023).
Applications open: September 7, 2022
Applications close: October 2, 2022 at 11:59pm (EDT)
Interviews will be held: October 3-14, 2022
Additional Information: Students must be a main campus undergraduate student and may apply to only one of the opportunities. Please make sure to discuss your options with your academic advising Dean.