SFS Graduate Program Applications
The eight master’s programs at the Walsh School of Foreign Service each manage their own admissions and financial aid processes. All applicants to these programs must submit the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences online application form. Applicants to the joint degree with the McDonough School of Business submit their application through the Business School. SFS graduate program applicants must also prepare program-specific required materials for their applications, listed on the program’s website.
Joint Degree (SFS/MSB) Application
Applicants to the International Business and Policy program administered jointly with the McDonough School of Business (MSB) submit an application through MSB. Information about application requirements may be found on the McDonough School of Business website.
Graduate Program Contact Information
- Kristen Robinson, Associate Director of Academic Programs – Global Human Development Program (GHD)
- Indhika Jayaratnam, Interim Director of Admissions – Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS)
- Robert Owen Pinn, Assistant Director of Admissions and Alumni Engagement – Security Studies Program (SSP)
- Kelli Harris, Assistant Director of Academic Programs – Master of Arts in Arab Studies (MAAS)
- Robert Lyons, Assistant Director of Academic Programs – Master of Arts in Asian Studies (MASIA)
- Jennifer Long, Director of Academic Programs – Master of Arts in Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies (MAERES)
- Christina Ruby, Assistant Director – Master of Arts in German and European Studies (MAGES)
- Julie Walsh McMurtry, Associate Director – Master of Arts in Latin American Studies (CLAS)
- email@example.com – Master of Arts in International Business and Policy (MA-IBP)
+1 (202) 687-0971