For over a decade, the Carroll Round has set the standard for excellence in undergraduate economics research. Nearly three hundred students have taken part in the conference and the experience has made lasting impacts in their lives. Given the lack of funding for undergraduate student research, this would not have been possible without the continued support of our donors. By contributing to the Carroll Round, you will promote the academic exchange of ideas among young economists and help us revolutionize undergraduate learning of economics. We thank you in advance for your generosity.
There are two ways to give to the Carroll Round. Gifts can be directed to either:
- the Carroll Round Fund to support the current year’s activities; or
- the Carroll Round Endowment, which funds long term goals and expansions in programming including skills workshops, research fellowships, mentoring programs, and journal publications.
To make an electronic donation to either fund, please follow the instructions below. For gifts larger than $500, please first contact us at email@example.com so we can ensure your gift is properly directed.
If you prefer to mail a check, send an electronic transfer, or contribute securities, please contact us so we can send further instructions.
If your employer has a matching grant policy, please consider asking them to support the Carroll Round, and check the “I would like to make a matching gift” box when donating. Matching grants are an easy way to double the impact of your donation.
You can support the Carroll Round by following these instructions:
- Go to: http://giving.georgetown.edu
- Click the “Make a Gift” button on the left.
- Select “Other” for “Direct your gift”
- Enter either:
- “Carroll Round Fund (PG000792)” for the current use account; or
- “Carroll Round Endowed Program Fund (EG200208)” for the endowment
- Enter the matching gift information if your company has a matching program