Georgetown’s graduate and professional schools and programs, including the eight master’s programs administered by the School of Foreign Service, each manage their own admissions and financial aid processes.
Applicants across programs will need to prepare, in addition to program-specific required materials for their applications:
– The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences online application form
– Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
– Current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
– Standardized test scores
– Statement of Purpose
– Three letters of recommendation
– $90 non-refundable application fee
The deadline for Fall 2018 admissions across programs is January 15, 2018.
Hard copies of application materials should be mailed directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions. You may verify receipt of any material by contacting the Office of Graduate Admissions: (202) 687-5568 or email@example.com.
Applicants should check with their graduate program of interest for specific information about admissions requirements, application procedures and deadlines.
- Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) admissions
- Master of Arts in Security Studies (SSP) admissions
- Master of Global Human Development (MGHD) admissions
- Master of Arts in Arab Studies (MAAS) admissions
- Master of Arts in Asian Studies (MASIA) admissions
- Master of Arts in Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies (MAERES) admissions
- Master of Arts in German and European Studies (MAGES) admissions
- Master of Arts in Latin American Studies (MALAS) admissions
- Master of Arts in International Business and Policy (MA-IBP) admissions
- Global Executive MBA admissions
International students are an important part of the SFS community. We encourage international students to apply to Georgetown for graduate school and add to our diverse student body. You will be evaluated on an equal basis with U.S. citizens for admission and any merit-based scholarships.