Welcome, SFS alumni! There are more than 26,000 of you, continuing to make a difference and represent Georgetown around the world. Use the links to the left and the information below to connect with SFS. Please also visit the alumni hub for your program:
- Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) alumni
- Security Studies Program (SSP) alumni
- Master of Arts in Arab Studies (MAAS) alumni
- Master of Arts in Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies (REES) alumni
- Master of Arts in German and European Studies (MAGES) alumni
- Master of Arts in Latin American Studies (MALAS) alumni
- All graduate alumni: SFS Graduate Career Development Center alumni services
SFS Alumni Newsletters
In 2013, the School of Foreign Service launched an e-newsletter that will be mailed to all undergraduate and graduate alumni in January, March, May, July, September and November. If you are not receiving it, let us know and we'll make sure that your address is correct in our system!
- January-February 2014 SFS News
- Fall 2013 SFS News
- May-June 2013 SFS News
- March-April 2013 SFS News
- January-February 2013 SFS News
Earlier newsletters may be accessed below.
Keeping in Touch
The School of Foreign Service is in the process of working with our degree programs, many of our certificate programs and the Georgetown University Alumni Association to establish more robust programmatic and online alumni outreach. One example is the budding Georgetown International Affairs Alliance, which is bringing together SFS and non-SFS graduates working in diplomacy, development and other fields.
We encourage you to update your contact information with GU. This information is relayed to us (at the SFS Dean's Office as well as the program from which you graduated). Also, if you've written a book, let Georgetown know.
Need career information? BSFS graduates may search GU's mentorship database of alumni worldwide. Those with SFS graduate degrees—remember, you still have access to the services of the SFS Graduate Career Development Center. Find a job, post a job or internship or discover how you might be able to help current students.
Visit the Global Policy Exchange, home to international affairs analysis from SFS alumni around the world. Read more and learn how you can contribute. (Georgetown and SFS are not responsible for the content of the blog.)