Every gift helps. Each contributes to course development, faculty research, student life, technological advances and financial aid. Please make a gift to the program that means the most to you. We thank you for your support.
Donors may choose to support SFS as a whole or may direct support to specific areas, including the Dean’s Leadership Fund, the Improving the Human Condition initiative or our centers, programs and institutes:
- Give to the School of Foreign Service
- Give to an individual center, program or institute
On the giving form, select “Other” in the Designation drop-down box and in the “Special Designation” section, write the name of the program to which you are giving. For MSFS, write MSFS Morrow Willis Memorial Summer Internship Fund.
Generous gifts from Georgetown’s alumni, parents and friends support the School of Foreign Service and its centers, programs and institutes. Our mission is to educate new national and international leaders for the challenges our world faces in the century ahead. Such support has enabled us to take our place among the world’s elite educational institutions.
Why does giving matter?
- It helps SFS enroll the most promising students.
- It ensures the quality of an SFS education. Philanthropy enhances the caliber of faculty that SFS can recruit and retain, strengthens academic programs and improves campus facilities and services.
- It inspires others to give, creating a multiplier effect. Alumni giving is a vote of confidence in SFS and in Georgetown University. Additional alumni and other types of donors (such as corporations and foundations) want to know they’re investing in an institution that has the support of its community.